As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jean! A man in his jungle!!

I love it:clap:

Tadd That pic had just about left my memory. THANKS:evil::poke::evil:

I might have to repost the pic of me testing my wetpad:evil:

Here's me. I hate having my photo taken and have very few of them that I actually like. I guess I'm picky.

Nik1.jpg

I'm not nearly as wild and crazy as I see others judging from their photos.

Best Regards,
Nik

P.S. That's the Hollywood sign in the background.

I think this thread should be a sticky Heather :poke:

I agree, it's great to see the faces behind the screen names, and it makes it handy when you finally meet someone here in person at a show or what not.

There only seems to be pictures of me when I'm having some beers though...oh well, another favorite from St. Patty's Day
DSC02618.jpg

I guess after posting 1000+ times I could put my face with a name.
This is from 3 yrs ago. I haven't change:poke:but my youngest daughter, Laci has! My wife, Melinda and to the far left is her youngest son, Carson. We were celebrating my 50th birthday

MeandMelw-Laci.jpg

TADD - is that a fairrieanum tatt on your shoulder? :clap:
Jon, I think you're right...somehow you always happen to have a drink within 5 feet of you in your pics...and at least one, if not more, ladies ;)
PS. If Im going to get in a cage, I need some room to dance :poke:
Slipperking - You have a great looking family! Happy Birthday 3 years late.

Hi Rick , great to meet you and family, and all of you pictured here!!!! Jean
Good to see you as well. Maybe someday in person would even be better.

TADD - is that a fairrieanum tatt on your shoulder? :clap:
Jon, I think you're right...somehow you always happen to have a drink within 5 feet of you in your pics...and at least one, if not more, ladies ;)
PS. If Im going to get in a cage, I need some room to dance :poke:
Slipperking - You have a great looking family! Happy Birthday 3 years late.
Thanks for the HB ..Nutz!

Yup that is a fairrieanum on my shoulder. I have not yet expanded the collection , but have a few ideas circulating once the wifey allows me to spend the right amount of money.... A bit more money than a orchid, but definitely stays around alot longer. Here is the pic of it the day I got it. A little red and swollen, but it has done well over the years.
fairrieanumtattoo2.jpg

Back