As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked this thread..should have posted a pic of myself ages ago. Here I am in the greenhouse at my workplace...this is where my orchid collection is spilling...at least the vandaceous and cattleya alliance. Don't have the heard to move any slippers there..yet! (too many mealies to subject them too)

Dec11_2007_01.jpg

There's something to be said for looking people in the eye online (and behind the wheel). People around here, even in my so-called "walking neighborhood", would just as soon run over me as look in my direction--and, trust me, no one has anywhere to be for about five hours. Interactions would probably be kinder overall if we all truly knew who we were relating to.

I'm enjoying meeting all of you this way and hope I will get to see more of you at Midwest orchid shows this year.

10.jpg

Hi everyone, it's nice to put pictures to faces. Here's the most recent one of me:
2008_12_12_Mike_with_short_hair.jpg

More pictures of the family and our plants are available here:
http://www.geocities.com/em_tee_w/

Sheila & I just found out yesterday that we are going to be having a baby girl, due at the end of May. Yay!

We are also expecting a Paph. maliopoense (the bud takes FOREVER!), and 2 that just started to spike, Paph. Julius and Houghtoniae. Those 2 are very reliable for us, along with Phrag. Cardinale, which just finished up.

Mike

johnm.jpg

(because you can never have too many self portraits captured by creepy webcam)

Back