Z7174 OZ roth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
First of the 22 dollar roths from OZ blooming.

Ain't bad for the money :p

IMG_9389_zpsomrtt2mr.jpg

IMG_9392_zpsiu6bfq0m.jpg

IMG_9388_zpsvutjk50y.jpg

Here growing in a 9 inch square pond basket
IMG_9390_zpsaaamyjaj.jpg

John prefers the very dark color. It commands a good price in Japan. This is just as nice.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rick - had this plant already flowered and OZ thought it was so average they sold it for $20?

Yes, that is right David. Sometime last year John ran an ad, "Previously bloomed roths, 20 each, minimum 20 plants." Jay and I got 200 each together plus shipping and ordered. Jay currently has 2 plant opening with 4 flowers each.

In all fairness, John said OZ has bloomed several hundred roths this past season, he has to move product, no time to set on them

Yes, that is right David. Sometime last year John ran an ad, "Previously bloomed roths, 20 each, minimum 20 plants." Jay and I got 200 each together plus shipping and ordered. Jay currently has 2 plant opening with 4 flowers each.

In all fairness, John said OZ has bloomed several hundred roths this past season, he has to move product, no time to set on them

You had enough room in your glasshouse for 200 FS roths? What are you planning to do with so many? I guess you could keep the best and the sell the rest and make a serous profit.

I don't understand how you could sell them so cheap. You would be selling these at a serious loss.

Sorry David, I wasn't clear in my last post. Only 20 plants at 20.00 bucks each. I put up 200 bucks and Jay put up 200. The total 400.00 plus shipping.
I assume John as a business man had to do something. I know he tried through ebay but that wasn't working out. It would cost him more to hold that many (200+) previously bloomed plants for a higher price individually. He probably needed the space too..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back