Will this dream come true?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This plant has got my energy stirring! What a show you will have - I too look forward to the pictures.
Did I miss your response on how much of a chill the plant got and for how long?

I will take a new picture of it next week so you can see the progress.
I think I took it outside in late may. At the lowest I think it has been around 10 degrees Celsius.... and it hasn't been much of a summer this year so there hasn't been to many days with temperatures above 20 C.

I will take a new picture of it next week so you can see the progress.
I think I took it outside in late may. At the lowest I think it has been around 10 degrees Celsius.... and it hasn't been much of a summer this year so there hasn't been to many days with temperatures above 20 C.

I sure wish we could share some of our summer with you -- it's been a record-breaking heat wave most of the time.

Some kind Of rain record I think. Lots of good water for The plant. Thats the only positive thing :)

Wow -- and we are experiencing record-breaking drought practically all over the US.

...and also in Canada. No rain to speak of since early spring. In fact, I can't remember the last time it rained heavily.

Congrats Ayreon! I really hope all six spikes will make it, imagine what a record blooming that would be and what a great first blooming too! You must be proud of yourself (I know I would be). :D

I look forward to the update on your roth.

roth2012b.jpg

So far so good...

Ahhhh!
SO exciting!!!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back