The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe but don't know what it is

(clark has wooden stirrer info...)

last night tpbm had to put on their spray mask while trying to sleep because the stink of skunk coming in the window was too strong

Dang skunks!! Thankfully false, but I feel for you!

TPBM is a nurse and has a real good idea why wooden stirrers would be seen in a whole new light.

think so... wet chalk?

tpbm is glad they couldn't find the map this noon (and was angry about since they'd seen it just a few days ago) and couldn't go on road trip, because the directions lead to the wrong spot and after driving long distance would've been really peeved! :D

false.

tpbm had an extraordinary birding experience today(or recent), and hopes tomorrow will be better. :drool: :drool: :drool:

osprey
bald eagle (adult)
great blue herons (2)
great egret
black crowned night herons (bunch)
cormorants (bunch)
all in same view, without moving eyes or turning head, one block from home.

well at least every day, but refrain heavily! :)

tpbm had their first post-surgery bike ride yesterday after getting bike back from shop; also tpbm knows what 'masterblaster' is from viewing bike accessories at said shop

false.

Masterblaster is a combination of 2 concepts.
1. the consecutive chronology of orchid bud blasting from 9/15/09-3/15/10.
2. i call frankenstein master.

tpbm just enjoyed a good laugh. :)

well today is tomorrow now, though I only have three types of ice cream in the two freezers.... might have 'more' later

tpbm will soon have a passport and may be able to take orchid trips!

false.

tpbm enjoys a good pissing contest with Audubon bird counter.
(my home turf, for get about it).

Oh no, I don't think so. :p

TPBM is dismayed that they can see a LOT of snow in the Rocky Mountains already, even though it does look pretty....:(

Latest posts

Back