The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, but have a very cold summer here...

TPBM, is happy to see a spike on his/her Cycnodes Wine Delight (it has been a very reluctant plant to flower in my collection - only Catasetinae with which I have had problems getting it to bloom... 4 years in my collection, flowering size, and first time to bloom for me!)

True... on Cycnoches, Catasetum, and Paphiopedilum (P.S.- It is Cycnodes Wine Delight, not Cycnoches:poke:)

TPBM, is having Oreo Cookies and cold milk for dessert...

now that you mentioned it.

After watching CNN's report Sunday night, in regards to the bull shark caught in the Potomac River,
tpbm chickened out of their last birding excursion.

i'm one creek up from Matawan Creek, plus- in front of the Keyport....

false, hadn't heard of it but it had cousins out in cape cod when i was there....

tpbm has never seen a shark in person

False. Have a great time on your holiday!!

TPBM is so happy with having high speed internet at home!!

false but i wish

tpbm knows what i can do with a level 2 import permit (?) and can explain to me how to use it

bullseye. and that is a very loaded statement :evil: :rollhappy:

tpbm has 50 or more hardy orchids in the mail. :D

true, in regards to Chicago, and money is always an issue, but hopefully if things work their way out- we are going south for a show.

but if you want to trade some let me know!
if they survive the next few months-we are golden. they were deflasked less than 5 days ago....

after finding out what's in store for them,
tpbm is thinking he should of picked a female doctor, for a popular male examination :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Back