The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmmm..... false....what is the plant anyway???

It's been ages since TPBM managed to enter the forum due to limited free time, but is glad he/she finally did....! :D

False

TPBM, is moving plants to the new Greenhouse this week :)

P.S.- I don't get it! first, Cnycharles post appeared before mine. I update accordingly, and his post appears after mine now... weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
Emmmm..... false....what is the plant anyway???

it's called branching centaury, or centaury pulchellum. I don't know of any other names than that; small plant with small, bright pink flowers late summer/early fall, grows in waste areas sometimes periodically subjected to flooding (i'll be posting some pics soon)

false

tpbm is debating going for a bike ride, but with the recent wave of mosquitos, would not be able to stop or would get mobbed by bugs (hmmmmm) erie canal trail = lots of trees + standing water + swamp on other side = tons of habitat for vicious and hungry bugs

false. no cycling- doctor's orders(this might last till next year). plus no sex for 48hrs.

tpbm is a little bored.

False, but TPAM really confused me!

By the way, how do you delete your posts? I do not have this option... cannot delete a post, but only edit it!

TPBM cannot sleep well tonight...

False, but TPAM really confused me!

By the way, how do you delete your posts? I do not have this option... cannot delete a post, but only edit it!

TPBM cannot sleep well tonight...

sorry, didn't mean to confuse...

when you have a newer post that still has an 'edit' button in the lower right, after you click the edit button there will be four buttons in the lower right of the new window; 'save', 'go advanced', 'delete' and 'cancel'. if you click delete you will get more dialogue so you can't accidentally delete something without really trying to...

false, slept fine

tpbm is on later shift again this week

Nope, I do not have that "Delete" option... (Only "Save" "Go Advance" and "Cancel") Can it be a Mac thing?

False, signed off from work until end of September...

TPBM, has had the chance to observethe whole mating and spawn behaviour of Corydora sish.

Nope, I do not have that "Delete" option... (Only "Save" "Go Advance" and "Cancel") Can it be a Mac thing?

odd.. sometimes I notice that different buttons have the 'wrong' text associated with them but they still 'do' the 'right' thing. shouldn't be computer thing except maybe the web browser doesn't translate the php text right? maybe try a different browser and/or mention to heather?

false on the fish. butt,

after being royally bent over during today's examination,
tpbm hopes to use his own kory doras during Monday Nite Football.
maybe even get flagged for 'holding' and 'roughing' the receiver. :evil:

No exam recently, as for the rest I don't really understand :p

TPBM still has his/her first paph (I killed mine -- Paph schoseri :()

Interested, yes. Actually going to do so, probably not...all of my upcoming acquisitions are Catts! =^..^= :p

TPBM is sad to see the leaves on the trees turning yellow already. :sob:

Back