The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bullseye. just got a pack of 'Fat Tire'.

Eureka!!!
tpbm has used a sluicebox and pan to prospect for their favorite metal.(and some has mercury attached to boot. need potato to get it off :D:D:D)

don't think so but you never know

tpbm had surgery yesterday (with anesthesia) and highly suggests that if you must ride in a vehicle afterwards that the trip is very short and you don't eat anything beforehand no matter how good you feel

thanks for the advice. very timely...

on more than one occasion,
tpbm has had airline agent spitefully push the button under the counter, resulting in airport security tailing their ass till departure.:evil::evil::evil::D

False but had Security called after flipping out about plant damaged on way home from WOC!!
TPBM has protein overload for lunch, (turkey)bacon cheeseburger!

Oh yeah, a great big steak at the Keg for lunch. Yummers! And somebody else paid. :drool:

TPBM is having a bunch of people come over to look at their garden this weekend and is slightly nervous about it. :)

false, too late for dinner now but had roasted chicken, sauteed romano beans with tomatoes and onions/olive oil, potatoes cooked in the chicken gravy and whatever else wasn't nailed down (can't tell I hardly ate anything the day before)

tpbm has been playing card games online with some people that are mentally disturbed... (not all, just a bunch that mess things up for everyone else as usual)

False,... no card games since ages...

TPBM, just entered "the dark side", and ordered a bunch of orchids, of a group** he/she never thought would ever order with so much pleasure :D
P.S.- in my case (and must admit, for sentimental reasons): a whole set of Cattleya species, including all Venezuelan Cattleyas in different varieties

false. not yet. getting electrical upgrade Monday....

tpbm's lawn has been devastated by the larvea of sod webworm.(waited too long to poison them. takes looooong time for new grass to repopulate damaged area)

true. big time.

tpbm would like to wish the folks on this thread- the best of health in the future. :) ;)

False. It's only a little past 9am here and all I've had thus far is coffee.

TPBM placed an order for orchids over the past weekend (Cattleyas mostly).

Back