The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False!!! I was never interested in those topics!!! :D!

[ that's interesting, Thanasis. your people are struggling to change their country. many are probably not aware of what they specifically want instead of just creating turmoil in hopes that something positive will come of it. if you don't know how past events succeeded or failed you won't ever know how to guide to positive things in the future or steer away from negative things, or to know ahead of time if a particular thing will ultimately end up being futile and avoiding it.

often people scream for 'change', and when they get it, it isn't what they wanted or expected; but by that time there are no longer open avenues for going back. ]

- false, though maybe later to visit different family

tpbm knows what and where corbet's couloir is, and what is best to do in it! ;)

Cnycharles, you may be right!!! But institutional issues and politics are very boring and annoying for me...!!! :( I mainly aim on ethics and values, so I guess the above topics derive from these... :D!!! I do not dislike history, but in some points it is uninteresting to me...! That's all...:D

False...LOL... I had to google it...:D

TPBM is kind of unhappy that he/she won't be here to receive the new plants he/she purchased... :( (at least they will be picked up by a friend...:D)

True! Well, it will be a while ... but.... I discovered a sheath opening up today!

TPBM thinks we should all just get paid vacation through December. It's such a busy time of year :(

FAlse! They are expecting me...:D:p

TPBM is angry the plants he/she has ordered have not arrived yet, although they are in the country for 4 days! Post offices!:mad:

Partially true; I spend hours on the internet reading stuff on orchids, but haven't done a lot of buying that way.

TPBM made Tiramisu for dessert for Christmas dinner tomorrow. :drool:

False, LOL...made Tiramisu for a pot luck Christmas dinner with friends last weekend. I even had to search the stores for the appropriate footed bowl to make it in.

TPBM...will get orchids as a Christmas gift

false but i'm just about to leave work....

tpbm is enjoy xmas cookies while singing to him/herself kyle's song about a lonely jew on christmas.

Back