The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, although there are probably some sorts of wires down there....

Man, it's way too busy! TPBM is all done with whatever year-end or holiday prep that has to be done, and is kicking back and laughing at the rest of us!

false; don't know them, don't use credit cards unless extreme emergency

tpbm watched food channel while donating platelets and thought that french restaurant portions are ridiculously small (and rachel ray has no idea in that $40 is not a 'reasonable value' at an eatery...)

Last edited:
Umm, false about watching the food channel part, but true about the part regarding French restaurant portions being small...

TPBM is planning to take some extended time off over Christmas.:clap:

false, like above, it just started snowing and may not stop for a while (though may still try to make stos meeting/christmas dinner if they don't postpone)

tpbm has never purchased an automobile

True? I think it would be fun, but I think I'd throw up a lot which would not be fun.

TPBM is watching Hannah Montana...:rollhappy:

:rollhappy: oh, *sigh*.... definitely bad if you were riding with someone just behind you like in the picture!

-false, never have

tpbm now has a relative with a heart valve from a pig in their heart

true but i don't entirely think i'll get started cleaning. probably gonna watch juno, though...

tpbm just realized and shares with me the fact that today is nine months without a cigarette.

I guess that's true (is that why someone makes a lot of 'snacks' posts? ;) )

tpbm knows what a constitutional convention is, and that if two (or three) more states vote to have one the united states as we know it could cease to exist

False!!! I was never interested in those topics!!! :D

TPBM has to clean the fresh water tank from the algae and refresh the water!

False!! LOLOLOL...!!!

TPBM is leaving on Tuesday (perhaps) from where they live now, to spend the holidays with their parents at the village!!!

Latest posts

Back