The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, model train show, movie, PT for big tournament in 2 weeks...
TPBM has to order Neem, Protekt, and [Physan :ninja:] from Kelly's this wkend.

yikes! I have too many supplies as it is, though I would like to try stonewool cubes (but have to box up things to change apt's and need to chuck things as it is...)

tpbm has a disa, a coffee seedling, a pepper plant and several phrags growing together on a windowsill

TRUE! I LOVE dark chocolate anything!
TPBM just found & bought a white Christmas Cactus at Menard's for $6!

false. we don't have menards out here, at least, not as far as i know.

tpbm just learned that instead of having to work 12 straight days while everyone else is on xmas break, she/he has to work 18 as they're extending the break...

False, but I'm sure that work will be so slow, barring fires, that it'll be like time off.
I have a small x-mas cactus that was all white is yours all white or with pink parts!?
TPBM also hope to see photos!

False, but good luck.
I recently met someone but they come from San Diego area [weird coincidence!?] so I'm thinking of just staying 'friends'. :(
TPBM wants fried chicken soon!

true and kinda funny.... i was just checking out lift ticket rates today....

tpbm is trying to decide between a malted, a candy bar or some other yummy treat

False, but I was craving a milkshake, being lactose intolerant makes that a far off dream. :rolleyes:
Nice lunch BTW! :poke:
TPBM is wondering about all those people w/out power; and wondering also why Utility companies don't logically put wires underground! :mad:

False, but I was craving a milkshake, being lactose intolerant makes that a far off dream. :rolleyes:
Nice lunch BTW! :poke:
TPBM is wondering about all those people w/out power; and wondering also why Utility companies don't logically put wires underground! :mad:

hmm, didn't know people were without power. supposed to be very cold tonight so hope they get it back and we don't lose it (supposed to have high winds)

... about the lactose intolerance, I think it'd be worth getting some of those acidophilac (digests lactose) pills so that you could eat ice cream/milkshakes (no dairy would be a killer)
they have underground wires in south orange nj where my sister lives, maybe the risk of water getting into conduits?

tpbm would like to sight-see more of the country

Latest posts

Back