The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly!!! Had lamb shanks with rice and stir fried green snap beans, Parmesan egg soup and spinach salad and for dessert pumpkin cheese cake. Yum.

TPBM dreads to go to work tomorrow.

Ramon:)

true (and rock on with yer bad self....)

tpbm is starting to find all these headaches i've been getting annoying.

ummmm...... fal... tr...
hey, what's that shiny thing over there?

tpbm keeps thinking he/she keeps typing tbpm instead of tpbm

False!

I'm thinking about lamb shanks and rice! mmmmmmm

TPBM is psyched about a couple of paph buds!

True - it's been an entertaining thread for sure....

TPBM feels guilty because they're spending time on ST instead of going out to buy some RO water to water their orchids.

{Okay, okay, I'm going :p}

kinda true as i've been considering an ro system for my house

tpbm has an idea as to whether or not it's bad to drink ro long term and if so, what should be added to it to make it drinkable.

true-ish
[some online sources state that organic compounds can go through r/o filters so you'd need a carbon filter. others say that too many minerals are removed so that there could be 'leaching' of minerals from the body. also if you have a very high level of solids that need filtering, unless you use a lot of flush water you can still have high levels of solids going through the filter - (online sources)]

tpbm thinks the price of bagels and indian bread (naan) is starting to get too high and may make some of their own

True, and Chinese food is on its way. Better get here soon!

TPBM is ready to buy some orchids to spite winter.

Latest posts

Back