The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really have to ask? Don't get me started....The culinary historians were a much easier bunch. Sigh....Thank god I don't have children too.

:rollhappy: Heather, actually my post was for another TPBM ,,,I hadn't refreshed my Slippertalk bookark and it took me to " TPBM has 100 paphs ",so when I answered it was for that one:eek:
To answer your TPBM, True, I am involved in my local orchid society , but not this year as much I have been, and I consider that being really smart !! :D

True , ! How did you know ?:poke:
TPBM grows orchids in semi hydro .

I guess this is the current one. True. A tub of large grade diatomite containing a bunch of catts, "compot" style.

TPBM has a good recipe for sichuan red oil sauce.

Maybe, if this is what you’re talking about:

Heat one cup of a neutral-tasting vegetable oil in a small saucepan till quite hot (not olive), turn heat to low and add ¼ C crushed red chili pepper flakes, or 3 T powdered chili, or 10-12 whole dried chili peppers, and stir-fry for about 1 minute. Turn the heat off and when it’s completely cool, stir it and strain the oil before bottling. If you want the flavor of sesame oil in it as well, add it to taste once the other is cool and strained.

The person below me is as depressed as I am that they no longer live near a beautiful body of water they can’t see across.

False. Consumerism actually depresses me more than not having things. Although I'm working on getting a copy of "Mastering the Art of French Cooking"

The person below me, like me, is going to have to shovel snow today. Again! :mad:

False. We dont get snow although it would be nice.
TPBM is going to sit on the stoep now with a glass of Chardonay and have a braai.

So totally false. I'm gong to wash my paintball clothes and go shopping, then I'm going to the field to work on my gun and clean up, Maybe watch the Giant's [American Football] game or Heroes season 1 DVD's. :)

TPBM wants Ice cream.

nope, but about to go and work around stinky ass flowers... well, sorta. gotta take down the display at the cape and islands show.

tpbm grows from flask

True as long as the flask is full of a JD or the like. Although, growth is questionable.

TPBM is a lefty or thinks they are.

and the answer is....

:poke:It depends on how wild the wild life is..... paphs are OK

TPBM does magic tricks with his orchids

That might be considered TRUE, if you count the number I have made disappear!
TPBM dreams of having a greenhouse someday.

False :( Plus I'll probably have to shovel out my own parking space when I get to work. They manage to plow all the other end spaces just fine except mine.

TPBM has lived more than a dozen places.

False. Lunch today was actually cereal since I couldn't sleep last night. I have lots of trouble sleeping these days and whenever I get up I always feel like breakfast no matter what time it is.

The person below me......loves rainbows and knows what a sundog is.

Bluefirepegasus

Latest posts

Back