The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes true!
I have a water garden, about 10 different kinds of japanese maples, numerous hostas and dozens of day lilies, just to get started.....
And its nice to know I have kindred spirit here (don't get me started on organized religion.....)

TPBM drives a vehicle with a manual transmission

Ah ha ha, I go to a Church regularly and I'm not even Christian! You guys are forgetting about food pantry collections, Toys For Tots collections, Church basements for meetings/gatherings and so forth and so on! And Churches always seem to have the best flea markets/multi family garage sales in summer.

False, no way would I drive a vehicle with a manual transmission! It's been so long I'd probably strip the gears or something.

TPBM is going camping in the next month or so.

False......I can't remeber what I ate for new year's......and I didn't even have a drop of alcohol! I think we ate chicken or something.....gah! can't remember.

the person below me.....loves anime! Especially the comedy ones like Fruits basket!

Bluefirepegasus

False, but I do have quite a few pairs of glasses floating around and there's almost always a pair of reading glasses around my neck.

The person below me hides plant purchases from someone.

True, very hot but more rain than usual.

TPBM is has been involved with orchids since childhood

False....but i loved plants from the time I could barely speak. I remember when my mother was having a bad day one day I went next door and picked all 40 of the neighbors bright red, imported dutch tulips. I wanted her to feel better. And i think I was about 3 1/2 or 4 then. I got bitten by the orchid bug when I worked for a grower in highschool.

The person below me.....loves to look at the stars and even has a favorite constallation. My fav is pegasus.

Bluefirepegasus

I've kind of lost track of the game here as I was busy filing paperwork. Now. Where were we....

True! Although I sometimes allow some to accumulate but then in one quick session it goes EXACTLY where I know I can find it again. The 3-Ring binder is my friend.

The person below me doesn't mind paying extra for really good produce.

False...I did not have any money to go to the woc. :(

The person below me.....has a dog that has toxic farts once in a while! My lab produces the worst!

Bluefirepegasus

True.... We have a few Sharpei, theyre the worst!!!

The person bm had some sleep last night and didnt stress about some services and airways in America and propably not on the edge for a nervous breakdown.

.....has a dog that has toxic farts once in a while! My lab produces the worst!Bluefirepegasus

True.... We have a few Sharpei, theyre the worst!!!.
What are you feeding these dogs??? That could be your problem.

The person bm had some sleep last night and didnt stress about some services and airways in America and propably not on the edge for a nervous breakdown

TRUE! There's not much I stress about, let alone be on the edge of a nervous breakdown - what's that!

TPBM owns or has owned a horse.

Back