• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Putting together an order

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We get told here that all vietnamense alba are gone.

Not one could be kept alive.

I know 4 breeders here but not one of them was able to grow the seedlings of vietnamense alba.

Ho chi minh alba are a few outside there, but the most of the imported flask are gone. I searched long before I found mine.

One breeder told me that there are seedlings comming of delenati alba with vietnamense normal , so we have to wait on them.
By the way I think even of Ho chi minh alba there are not many left in Asia or outside.
Did anyone see them blooming till now.

But Magic latern album sounds great too

Eric,

Do you have any idea when you might be able to make some sort of an availablity list? I'm looking for the parvis. :D

If I'm working his site correctly I already have all the species he has to offer (legally). So wouldn't have much for me to get interested in.

Well, I have a good news for you. His website is not frequently updated. The best way is to send him an email to confirm. I have had a few orders before and most of those were out of the selling list on the website.

My first language is Traditional Chinese. Let me know if I can help.

Hello,
When there is a list I would love to see it and be a part of the order if you have not already made the order. :)

Does anyone here know anything about the Dunes-Kalamazoo OS? I searched a request for armeniacum albums and an unmarked vendor's list through DKOS showed up. :confused:

OK, baccanum seems to be synonymous with schoseri. I have been in contact with a vendor and if I can get export papers I will be picking up plants at Orchidfete in October, I need to have the order in by September 22. I will PM everyone who has expressed interest so we can take this to email, thanks.

I missed this tread:(! So NYEric, how are the plants? What did you end up ordering?

Latest posts

Back