• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Putting together an order

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
I've been thinking a while about putting together a Paph import order from the far East, like Formosa Orchid seedlings or In-Charm, etc. Is anyone interested in doing this in the late summer/fall?

I would not be getting compots due to previous shipping experiences. It would be something similar to what a few of us did with the Orchidbabies order.

i would be interested in a leuchochilum flask..if available..just send me details on what you need from me

or maybe the mastersianum..what does in charm have?

Last edited:
I've been thinking a while about putting together a Paph import order from the far East, like Formosa Orchid seedlings or In-Charm, etc. Is anyone interested in doing this in the late summer/fall?

Are there some website/ecatalogs we could look at?

Heng-Shin or Formosa or in-Charm; whoever has the stuff we want at the best price incl . import fees!
I'm leery of shipping flasks after the thaianium experience! Compots maybe but I haven't seen any listed.

I'd be interested too. There are many things I want, few I can afford. When you have an idea who you are ordering from, I am sure there will be something I want.

Eric, can I make a suggestion. You might want to consider Hung Sheng Orchid Farm. Formosa, mostly just buys from others, adds a markup and then resells. I can't recall the screen name of the guy that just went back to Australia but I think he can verify what I'm saying. Matter a fact, didn't he send you some flasks, and they got messed up?

Yes, let me know what you are doing, as I might buy something. The problem that I had when importing is they didn't come labeled as they should have. They tried to write a # on the underside of the leaves but on parvy's it didn't work out so well. The ones I got where from In-Charm.

I liked what I saw at Hung Sheng! But to me it doesn't matter where we order from as long as we get what we order and the plants are good.

Just so I'm clear, hangianum is still not allowed from Taiwan correct? Any others I might be forgetting that USFWS has issues with coming from Taiwan?

Latest posts

Back