Phrag kovachii 'Goliath' x longifolium(won't be long)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's the one. Thanks Kyle! Personally, I don't much care for that one. I hope others bloom out better.

Hey Gilda - any update? It should be pretty close now!

In our dreams Kevin !! It may be Thanksgiving as slow as this one is coming along. The new growths are growing faster than the bud !
DSCI0407.jpg

Well, thanks for the update anyway. I hope the flowers are worth the wait! It's deffinitely a healthy plant!

Looks like a corn stalk. It will be interesting to see this flower.

:rollhappy: Yep, but thankfully that doesn't look like an ear of corn emerging !:poke:
It will be VERY interesting to see the flower from this one ! I don't remember ever being so excited about a bud blooming !

With all this anticipation, I am afraid the bloom will be disappointing ! You guys have to promise not to laugh too hard if it turns out to be a dog !:)

:rollhappy: Yep, but thankfully that doesn't look like an ear of corn emerging !:poke:
It will be VERY interesting to see the flower from this one ! I don't remember ever being so excited about a bud blooming !

With all this anticipation, I am afraid the bloom will be disappointing ! You guys have to promise not to laugh too hard if it turns out to be a dog !:)

I won't laugh, I promise - I'll be crying with you, as I have 2 of them!

Latest posts

Back