Paphs in the Greenhouse

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice of you to give away your secrets! I'll have to implement some of them - especially Epsom salts. Never heard of that - for greening the leaves. I've heard it for promoting blooms on Phals. How much do you use?

Typically I use 1 teaspoon of Epsom Salts per gallon of water.

Nice of you to give away your secrets! I'll have to implement some of them - especially Epsom salts. Never heard of that - for greening the leaves. I've heard it for promoting blooms on Phals. How much do you use?

I've known some that use as much as 1 tablespoon/gal.

I add a small amount pf Dawn dishingwashing liquid to my fertilizer solutions and some of my waterings.

Is there anything spesific about this dishwashing liquid??? Could I use any dishwashing liquid??? Any ingredient that should be avoided??? Please let me know, cause it sounds very very helpful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!!!!!!

I believe there was a recent article in the AOS magazine about the use of dishwashing liquids. They mention Joy, Dawn, and Ivory products, perhaps a few more. I believe these are soaps and not detergents and I think that's the difference...not to use detergents.

Latest posts

Back