Paphiopedilum William Ambler 'Carob' HCC/AOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
I have flowered this a few times now, but probably not as good as this.

William-Ambler-karob-2023.jpg

William-Ambler-karob-2023-2.jpg

This clone is wonderful David. Love how you have a perfectly straight spike on it.

I'm getting excited about a plant I got from Sam that has your cross as a grandparent, Shin-Yi Williams x anitum. It could really be dark. I hopefully I'll know by January.

This clone is wonderful David. Love how you have a perfectly straight spike on it.

I'm getting excited about a plant I got from Sam that has your cross as a grandparent, Shin-Yi Williams x anitum. It could really be dark. I hopefully I'll know by January.

That sounds an interesting cross Rick. I can't wait to see it. Good luck.

That looks so dark Rick. Very exciting. I am amazed at your roots just growing out like that. That is a very coarse mix in an open basket. Are you watering every day?

That looks so dark Rick. Very exciting. I am amazed at your roots just growing out like that. That is a very coarse mix in an open basket. Are you watering every day?
David in the first pic you will see the net sets inside of a 6 inch std plastic pot. This combo is always this way unless I lift the net up to inspect the roots. Very moist but airy environment.

Latest posts

Back