Paphiopedilum philippinense var roebelenii 'Coco' AM/AOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
My Paphiopedilum philippinense var roebelenii 'Coco' AM/AOC flowered with 3 spikes (16 flowers) this year including 6 flowers on one spike for the first time. The best this plant has ever flowered.

philippinense%20Coco%202022.jpg

philippinense%20Coco%202022%20closeup.jpg

And who is this Coco deserving of having this orchid named in their honor? My loyal Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. An orchid worthy of his royal status. :)

284%20com.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning! Well grown! We have a Cavapoo, would've gotten the pure Cavalier St Charles if it weren't for the shedding.

Thanks. We call them Cavoodles here. They are a very popular cross. It is amazing how variable they are. I have seen Cavoodles that just looked like Cavaliers from a distance while others just like Poodles and everything in between. Yes, the shedding is terrible. :)

Gorgeous Paph. and I don't even grow Paphs. I do grow a Cav. King Charles tri-color. Coco is such a sweetie.
They really "get you" with those soft spaniel eyes. Sally, my Cav., is excessively spoiled and so loving and
sweet.

Back