Paph Psyche 'Krull Smith' x leucochilum 'Krull's King'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suss16

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of these a couple months back when June's Orchid Estate had a sale...

Here is the first to bloom... 8.8 cm

What do you guys think?

PhalPsychexleucochilumcopy.jpg

no, they don't get much better than that. Bigger, in time, but not better...
What a flower.

I picked up a couple of these a couple months back when June's Orchid Estate had a sale...
Here is the first to bloom... 8.8 cm
What do you guys think?
I think I'm sick ........
that I didn't get there!
AWESOME!!!
OK so exactly how many is a couple that we will look forward to? :wink:

Rose, I'm heading down south on Sat. for a few weeks. Most of the time will be spent in Myrtle Beach but we are also going down and using one of friends condos in Davenport, Fl. We plan on using that for 4 maybe 5 days. During that time we plan on going to Disney a couple of times and taking a trip over to Junes Orchid Estate. I can't wait to check it out. I hope they are worth the trip.

Thanks for the feedback... a couple was a literal comment - 2. The other will bloom next week. I really like this first bloom flower, but am not really well versed in Paphs. I am not complaining but was hoping for something rounder?

Don't worry I will grow this another year or so to see what it becomes...

The special was an AOS special they had $35 ppd. I am happy and will order from June in the future.

That's a pretty good quality flower and the size is great for a brachy. If it's as flat is it looks it may be award quality as it sits. I too look for the nice round ones, but then you usually get a pinch at the top of the dorsal sepal and most times a smaller flower. After seeing that one, I'll probable pick up one in a couple weeks while I'm visiting Junes Orchid Estate.

Rose, I'm heading down south on Sat. for a few weeks...
During that time we plan on going to Disney a couple of times and taking a trip over to Junes Orchid Estate. I can't wait to check it out. I hope they are worth the trip.
Forget Disney - think of how many orchids you could buy for the price of admission! :p
Have a great trip! From the pics that were posted earlier this year, it be worth it just to go see, but I'm sure you'll find something!

Thanks for the feedback... a couple was a literal comment - 2. The other will bloom next week. ...
Oh good, we won't have to wait long either! :drool: Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back