Paph micranthum Dana Lynn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My best mic. Last year she was MASSIVE but kinda fell short this year. Likely from holding a big pod. The pod is a remake of Gloria Naugle, considering the size and color of Dana Lynn and the size and color of the roth, these GNs should be awesome!

Sorry for the crap iPhone pic

Tyler6080cac0793b487342ac7bd8dc9d2f3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful color. Stunning! There will be some good GNs from that. I would be interested for a flask if you are selling. Do you have a pic of the roth? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will be putting pollen from Dana Lynn on this delenatii dunkel this week. The del does not have the best shape but its over 10 cm NS so should make some impressive Magic Lanterns.

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk8b2587d3af2d11c249a50e2bb58136a9.jpg

That is an excellent roth, five flowers on the first bloom? Is this from a line breeding? The outcome should be very good. And hopefully easy to flower.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow~ that micranthum!!
And your Roth is great too!

If you end up with good germination, please sign me up for a flask of Gloria Naugle.

The pouch might be a bit sagging ( I see slight dimple on this and the other picture), but the petals look better with more intense pink and fuller shape.

Are you disappointed with the slight frills along the edge on the petals and the smaller dorsal?

I'm sure you know, but flower quality can vary from bloom to bloom although some plants may bloom very consistently.

Color alone makes this micranthum above the average to my eyes.
And overall, quite nice still.

Latest posts

Back