Paph Little Trouble '#1'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All six flowers are finally open. It's growing in a square 3 1/4 inch(8cm) pot.

PaphLittleTrouble1209.jpg

:clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: barb x charles - OUTSTANDING! What a show!:smitten:

What a gorgeous plant!

Thanks, Rose, for posting the cross. I was about to go look it up.

Super fine job and beautifully bloomed. Did you make the cross? How long have you had this clone?

Thanks. I purchase a compot from Winsome Orchids about 5-7 years ago, when they first acquired Wharton Sinkler's Castle Rock Orchids greenhouse and stock. Mr. Sinkler was gracious enough to allow me to name the cross. I believe that at least one other greenhouse (White River Orchids) has done the cross. Norito Hasegawa has used Paph Little Trouble in at least one of his crosses.

I've used this plant or one of its sibs in a couple crosses, including a sib cross. I'm hoping to get more variety out of the F2 offspring.

WOW!!!!.... That is just awesome, great looking flowers and plant..... Jim.

...Mr. Sinkler was gracious enough to allow me to name the cross...

So where does the name "Little Trouble" come from? Was it an infuriatingly small plant or so easy it gave little trouble? Or is it covertly named for a menacing two year old somewhere?

Any how, it is a splendid plant. I love the big red pouch. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Wish I had one (the plant, not the sore thumb).

tt4n

Latest posts

Back