Paph. Liberty Taiwan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a fantastic flower! hangianum is indeed a good parent. Haven't seen a bad hangianum hybrid yet! :D

WOW! I know we can get these hangianum crosses in Canada but I have never seen this one for sale.

Todd, Cloud's used to carry this hybrid a few years back. Not sure if they still have it now :confused:

OMG that is GORGEOUS!!!!! If that goes missing after I visit you'll know where it went. :drool::drool: (just kidding of course but do expect drool around it.)

Man John, you have some amazing Parvis! I have drooled enough over the past couple days to fill a large pitcher! This one might be the most striking one you've shown yet.

That is a great crossing, I have one of these as a seedling and now I'm very excited by the possibilities.

That's very nice, John. I like the colours, they are somehow unusual and novel. The stam ist beautiful, and the shape of the flower is also great.

Congrats to such a beauty - I'm really impressed. Must cover my keyboard whilst looking at your photos. :drool: :drool:

Best regards from germany, rudolf

Latest posts

Back