Paph. Deperle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
I just bought this plant two weeks ago. It is the largest one I have ever seen. It is about 13 cm. NS.

Ramon:)

3529822947_71f8495643_b.jpg

Nice Ramon. Would say it's polypoid due to the "ear" on the petal and the thinning areas on the edge of the dorsal? Aren't those signs of poidizem?

:clap: :drool: The petal stance is not hang doggy like most.
I just went & looked at mine - doesn't look like this one ..... Roy might be on to something.:(

Deperle [album!] Whose tables were you crawling under 2weeks ago!?! :poke: Thanx for sharing.
That is the true indication of an Orchidholic.
So many times I witnessed the sellers pull out more stuffs under the tables as I was walking away, now I always ask them to raise the table clothes to make sure they do not hide more goodies.
It was so funny, they have to say that they have no more good stuff.

:clap: :drool: The petal stance is not hang doggy like most.
I just went & looked at mine - doesn't look like this one ..... Roy might be on to something.:(

I don't think it is a Paph. Golddollar which is yellow and the staminode is different. Do to the size of the flower which is 13 cm NS. I would think it is Paph. Summer Ice (X emersonii) or In-Charm Harmony (X hangianum), where in most Paph. Deperle is 9.5 cm. NS. but the foliage is mottled! There is still the possibility of polyploidy. I will take a picture of the plant which looks like a large delanatii.

Ramon:)

Back