Paph barbigerum (barbigerum x barbigerum fma. aureum) AQ/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got an AQ on this cross. Two plants were awarded AM's, one aureum and one coloratum. This is a cell phone picture from one of the judges. I will try to post pictures when I get them back this weekend.

PaphbarbigerumAQAOS.jpg

Second from the right is Paph barbigerum fma. aureum 'Deerwood Triple Play' AM/AOS. It is a first bloom seedling with three flowers. The shading makes the pouches look dark, but they are actually green/yellow.

Congrats Ross! An AQ is about the best honor a breeder cn get, and you certainly deserve it.

Awesome, Ross!!! A great compliment for any hybridizer! From the fish net, looks like they went on a trip to Chicago? They put up netting around the educational center at the Chi Botanic Garden to keep birds from craching into the glass.

Congrats!!! Sorry I missed it.

:drool::drool: Congrats!!:clap::clap: I saw them! They were as cute as can be! They were all set up, the photographer was almost ready, and then it came as no surprise when I saw who's name was on the paperwork!

Thanks for all the nice comments.:) I was going to take my own photos before I packed them, but I was running out of time on Thursday. I needed to get them down to south Minneapolis by 7:30 PM so they could fly out the next day. Many thanks to Karen M., who brought them to Chicago for me.

Latest posts

Back