Paph barbigerum (barbigerum x barbigerum fma. aureum) AQ/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pictures sent to me by L'il Frog. Thanks for sharing them.:)

Here's the bunch getting ready for the group shot.
PaphbarbigerumAQgroupshot1.jpg

Paph barbigerum fma. aureum 'Deerwood Triple Play' AM/AOS
PaphbarbigerumDeerwoodTriplePlayAMAOS.jpg

I'm assuming this one is Paph barbigerum 'Studly' AM/AOS
PaphbarbigerumStudlyAMAOS.jpg

:clap::clap:OMG- Ross, Congrats!! Your bevy of beauties look wonderful!!:drool::drool: Great work breeding and growing!!

:clap::clap::clap:Congrats from Europe, Ross! Well done breeding!:clap::clap::clap:

Wonderful plants. How on earth did you pack them for flight to protect the flowers?

Wonderful plants. How on earth did you pack them for flight to protect the flowers?

They were tightly packed in a box and taped to the bottom. I put a little cotton around the flowers to separate them, but I don't know if that helped or hurt them. It sure would be nice to have one or two other judgings near Mpls/St Paul. The only one we have is the St Paul Winter Carnival Orchid Show in late January. One of the next closest is only a week later in Madison, WI (about a six hour drive). There is also one in Des Moines, Iowa in July, but that is far enough to require an overnight stay, too.

The one good thing we have going for us is our local Twin Cities AOS judges, who are willing to bring plants to judging for us. :)

WhooooHooooo! Congrats! I am so glad I got some of these from you :) So far, of the two album ones, one is in triple spike (just arching over the leaves now), and of the colored ones, one was in triple spike but blasted the smallest one (I wondered why that growth spiked anyway), and the other has one spike coming! I'll post pics of your 'chids as soon as they're open or at least larger buds!

Mrs. Paph that's great! Makes me want to run out to the GH right now & see if mine is deciding to do anything!

Latest posts

Back