Paph. adductum flask (!!)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

orchidman77

I flipped out when I saw this flask for $60 on eBay...I'm so happy to say that the seedlings look great and healthy! I think there are 25 seedlings, some are small but all have good roots and a healthy crown.

Once again, seedling orchiata bark, low light, and high humidity for the first month, and then my normal conditions after that. I use RO water with very low fertilizer rates all the time.

4.13.16A_zpseiek6pav.jpg

4.13.16B_zps0ibyy0lf.jpg

David

These look like hellbound, just send them to me hahaha, curious where and how much was it?

11 years...ugh...I'm glad I'm young!

Flask was offered on eBay from the vendor "orchidspeed" - I believe her company is named Orchid Trading Company and has been growing/propagating slippers for 25 years. Great buying experience!

David

11 years...ugh...I'm glad I'm young!

Flask was offered on eBay from the vendor "orchidspeed" - I believe her company is named Orchid Trading Company and has been growing/propagating slippers for 25 years. Great buying experience!

David

Orchidspeed is awesome

A bargain if true to label. Where does the flask/parents originate from? (?not the reseller). thanks

Orchid trading company's own plants were the parents. They are an in-house growing/flashing company. I inquired as to these plants' parentage and was told that both parents were jungle-collected and grown for 25 years.

David

Just potted up my flask, the seedlings look very healthy with well developed roots which is really nice. i have them positioned in a nice shady spot in my enclosed growspace. Here's a phone pic of the seedlings potted, I counted 25 of them.

It will be exciting to watch these grow up.

Back