Paph. adductum flask (!!)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

orchidman77

I flipped out when I saw this flask for $60 on eBay...I'm so happy to say that the seedlings look great and healthy! I think there are 25 seedlings, some are small but all have good roots and a healthy crown.

Once again, seedling orchiata bark, low light, and high humidity for the first month, and then my normal conditions after that. I use RO water with very low fertilizer rates all the time.

4.13.16A_zpseiek6pav.jpg

4.13.16B_zps0ibyy0lf.jpg

David

These look like hellbound, just send them to me hahaha, curious where and how much was it?

They look great but it will be a long wait for flowers. I grew a flask in 2006 and fingers crossed for a spike in 2017.

11 years...ugh...I'm glad I'm young!

Flask was offered on eBay from the vendor "orchidspeed" - I believe her company is named Orchid Trading Company and has been growing/propagating slippers for 25 years. Great buying experience!

David

11 years...ugh...I'm glad I'm young!

Flask was offered on eBay from the vendor "orchidspeed" - I believe her company is named Orchid Trading Company and has been growing/propagating slippers for 25 years. Great buying experience!

David

Orchidspeed is awesome

A bargain if true to label. Where does the flask/parents originate from? (?not the reseller). thanks

Orchid trading company's own plants were the parents. They are an in-house growing/flashing company. I inquired as to these plants' parentage and was told that both parents were jungle-collected and grown for 25 years.

David

Just potted up my flask, the seedlings look very healthy with well developed roots which is really nice. i have them positioned in a nice shady spot in my enclosed growspace. Here's a phone pic of the seedlings potted, I counted 25 of them.

It will be exciting to watch these grow up.

Latest posts

Back