My new plants for July 2020

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to hear more about your auto watering system. What are the pots sunk into? How does it work? How do you keep the roots from smothering in that setup? I feel like Paph roots need big openings at the bottom of pots, to allow air. But I love your setup. Where did you get it or how is it created? Thank you.

I would love to hear more about your auto watering system. What are the pots sunk into? How does it work? How do you keep the roots from smothering in that setup? I feel like Paph roots need big openings at the bottom of pots, to allow air. But I love your setup. Where did you get it or how is it created? Thank you.

The pot sunk into Substrate. The water pump is programmed to deliver water 1 x day for 1 minute: 6 x 15 ml, 6 x 30 ml, 6 x 60 ml

The small plants: 1 x 15ml per pot ----> 6 pots
The medium plants: 1 x 30 ml per pot ----> 6 pots
The big plants: 1 x 60 ml per pot ------> 6 pots
together 36 pots
With a digital clock you can program water delivery multiple times. you can water a total of 36 pots

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0001E3S36...t=&hvlocphy=9043994&hvtargid=pla-424468982586G1.jpg

left: paph. venustum Album , paph . villosum aureum
right : paph. lowii Abino Beauty , paph. venustum album

PHOTO12.jpg

I bought from Popow Orchids today

left to right: paph. barbigerum aureum , paph papuanum Album , paph hirsutissimum var. esquirolei

behind : paph hirsutissinum var. chiwanum

P001.jpg

Back