My favorite Bl Richard Mueller cross

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
I have 16 different crosses made with Bl Richard Mueller as one parent. This is my favorite, hands down! It is Blc Richard's Bonanza. made with Lc Bonanza Queen

Attachments

• PA280117.JPG
    PA280117.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 44
This one is really nice! I love the creamy color, the spots, and the orange throat. Is it fragrant?

I have 16 different crosses made with Bl Richard Mueller as one parent. This is my favorite, hands down! It is Blc Richard's Bonanza. made with Lc Bonanza Queen
I can see why! And as I recall, you have quite a few Richard Mueller crosses.

nice! I had a richard mueller cross that I got from kensington orchids a while back before they turned it into townhouses; was a very vigorous grower and would flower a few times a year. interesting that it had the blood red spots on the lips, but they were on the outside of the lip instead of the inside. I gave it to someone else because it was getting way too big. I hope someone else got a piece of that plant before the owner died so it is still going somewhere (or they got it with the greenhouse when it was sold). one of the few cattleya types that excelled despite my raw beginner culture

Latest posts

Back