Jim McCubbin`The Globe`

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimspaphs

Reaction score
This is Paeony x Margaret Brands and is only medium size with a Dorsal only 73 mm wide.---I like the shape 4 circles making 1 circle.

Attachments

• Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1846.JPG
    Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1846.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 44
  • Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1848.JPG
    Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1848.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1851.JPG
    Jim McCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1851.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Jim NcCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1849.JPG
    Jim NcCubbin`The Globe` IMG_1849.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
Margaret Brands and Wildroot and such things have such interesting color...and have been used so infrequently in breeding..Thanks for showing us what Paeony does...do you know which Paeony in this case?

Very nice
Yes show us Paeony "Clover"
I had paeony regency in fliwer at home recently

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
Don't quite know what to say. I aspire to own something similar one day is probably one polite response. Wow is the other. The rest have a number of impolite expletives mixed in.

My Paeoney 'Heather' took a backward slide health wise a couple years ago. But I repotted it recently, hopefully it will bloom again, soon, this year or next. I heard 'Heather' while not an awarded Paeoney, is one that is fairly easy to get seed from. But I haven't used it yet. When it blooms I should think about using it. It is nice and round, but not as red as some of the other clones.

I too would like to see images of the other clones of Paeony that are still around.

2008 blooming
Paeony Heather247a.jpg

My Paeoney 'Heather' took a backward slide health wise a couple years ago. But I repotted it recently, hopefully it will bloom again, soon, this year or next. I heard 'Heather' while not an awarded Paeoney, is one that is fairly easy to get seed from. But I haven't used it yet. When it blooms I should think about using it. It is nice and round, but not as red as some of the other clones.

I too would like to see images of the other clones of Paeony that are still around.

2008 blooming
Paeony Heather247a.jpg

Very nice Paeony!

Back