I can't believe it's really happening!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Dot. A lot of vandaceous. You must have enough light to flower them.
They are on the south side of the greenhouse. Big trees shade on the east until about noon or 1 pm, and a locust shades on the west from about 4 or 5 -- depending on the time of year. They are all deciduous, so more light in the winter when they really need it.

Incredible!

Dot,

WOW! :drool:

I've just spent 2 hrs going through this thread, it's a wonderful journal. Thank you!

Your greenhouse is worthy of the grandees of orchid collections of the Victorian era, IMO. What a lucky girl!

Tony

...BTW, that's a scary amount of Neos!
??? Only 20. :evil:
Wow, that's joy!
It is indeed. After living with it for a couple years, there's really very little I'd do differently.
Dot,

WOW! :drool:

I've just spent 2 hrs going through this thread, it's a wonderful journal. Thank you!

Your greenhouse is worthy of the grandees of orchid collections of the Victorian era, IMO. What a lucky girl!

Tony
Thanks, Tony. I am lucky! And you are amazing, to spend two hours going through this thread!
The collection really has grown. Thanks for the tour, it was inspiring as always!
It has grown! I'm afraid to tell you my collection has tripled in size sine I moved in! I really have to start reigning myself in now.

I think I found a corner of this amazing space where I can live happily ever after.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back