How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record we haven't had snow in Southern Ontario (I think they had some today in Barrie which is north of Toronto). It is coming. I know, but you guys had it first. Ha ha

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

A 'little' snow never hurt anyone, it's the big dumps and/or ice that are a huge deal
(I know an inch is big in some places and nobody knows how to drive in it so crash all over...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First freeze last night. Another one tonight. I forgot to bring the rubber trees in after Halloween clean up... Grr...

So, Angela, did you get snow? We had some flurries, but no accumulation. Very cold, though, and the wind was ferocious yesterday.

A little flurry here and there, but it was gone by the time I got up. It is
very cold for KY and windy. I think we need a leaf blower IN the house.
For some reason the dogs think carrying leaves of interest into the house
is fun.

It's perfect and the plants couldn't be happier! I get about 4 months of the year when things are ideal.
70F days with 50F nights for the plants. A bit colder for us Homo-sapiens.

FOG - very thick. ... and even though there aren't any blizzards coming here it is supposed to be solidly below freezing almost every night this next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highs in the low 30s for the forseeable future. Great for indoor growing, bad for just about everything else. But, since indoor growing brings me joy, and cold weather brings blooms, I couldn't be happier!

Latest posts

Back