How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still in my camera :D lots of running in circles thanks for the reminder

Back in nj now weather here feels like Virginia, but without the Mosquitos (thank God)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 Thunderstorms rolled through today. The second one knocked out power and internet for about 8 hours this morning. But we got a couple inches of much-needed rain.

It is deliciously warm and humid in Southern Ontario today. So far it has been my kind of summer! Well deserved after the hellish winter we had! Seriously, if that happens again next year I'm moving to Florida!

Sunshine and a bit of a breeze today, perhaps a storm this evening. Couldn't be happier!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Freezing cold dry wind removing any traces of heat! Come on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had not much rain in June and till now, so it is critical for my Region
Cyps are having a lot of Problems they are calling for storm tonight and the Weekend, hope for mre rain

Thanks Angela.
I do worry. We are close to the water, and very exposed to wind.
Anything over 75mph is a nail biter for us.

On Oahu just some wind and rain, a few broken branches. The islands of Hawaii and Maui are taking the brunt of the storm. Will have to wait until tonight to see how the storm plays out here, then late Sunday there is a possibility of another Tropical cyclone to hit us...

It's been cool for the last week even when sunny, unusual for mid-August. Don't mind, it was hotter than anything when down in va in may

Today cool ish and light rain showers. Yesterday was mostly cool ish and some clouds, perfect for a bike trip to the Delaware river and back (needed the cool breeze for that uphill mile :) )

Back