How many people going to the Santa Barbra Show?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

coronacars

Reaction score
Just wondering how many may be going to the Santa Barbra show March 17-19? I'm going and looking forward to it.

coronacars

Reaction score
Oh sorry stupid me. I was looking at a different flyer on the dates. Yes March 17-19.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I will be there selling for Popow at his booth on Saturday if anyone wants to trade or talk shop :D

mormodes

Reaction score
I decided to go. I'm hoping to judge on Thursday then go to LA and see The Getty, something I've been threatening to do for a while. Hopefully a fun weekend of orchids and art. It's been a decade (easily) since the last time I went to the SB show. But I missed the San Francisco show so I gotta get my orchid fix. :)

mhtay1

Reaction score
I will be there selling for Popow at his booth on Saturday if anyone wants to trade or talk shop :D

Since u r selling popow's orchids, will u also be shipping those pre-sale orchid orders on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
Since u r selling popow's orchids, will u also be shipping those pre-sale orchid orders on eBay?
No that is Tomas, but he told me yesterday that they were on their way FL from Germany already.

gego

Reaction score
Do you know what plants Alex is sending? I will be there on Sat and Sun, looking forward to meet you. I pre ordered a few but I don't think it went thru.
Thanks

coronacars

Reaction score
They were taking orders to be picked up at the show. You might ask if they can ship from the show.

coronacars

Reaction score
I would be happy to get one for you, but I don't have experiance shipping.

gego

Reaction score
If I get one, I get one, if not there will be other chances, thanks.
I'm serious. If they have what you want, I will take a pic and send it to you.
PM me your email addy for the pic.

coronacars

Reaction score
I went to the show yesterday and today. All I can say is wow! It was spectacular. The displays were awesome. A lot of work went into it. The vendor sales were also very nice. You can tell people really put a lot of work into it.

To everyone who participated I would like to say well done!

Latest posts