How many people going to the Santa Barbra Show?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coronacars

Reaction score
Just wondering how many may be going to the Santa Barbra show March 17-19? I'm going and looking forward to it.

Oh sorry stupid me. I was looking at a different flyer on the dates. Yes March 17-19.

I will be there selling for Popow at his booth on Saturday if anyone wants to trade or talk shop :D

I decided to go. I'm hoping to judge on Thursday then go to LA and see The Getty, something I've been threatening to do for a while. Hopefully a fun weekend of orchids and art. It's been a decade (easily) since the last time I went to the SB show. But I missed the San Francisco show so I gotta get my orchid fix. :)

I will be there selling for Popow at his booth on Saturday if anyone wants to trade or talk shop :D

Since u r selling popow's orchids, will u also be shipping those pre-sale orchid orders on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since u r selling popow's orchids, will u also be shipping those pre-sale orchid orders on eBay?

No that is Tomas, but he told me yesterday that they were on their way FL from Germany already.

Do you know what plants Alex is sending? I will be there on Sat and Sun, looking forward to meet you. I pre ordered a few but I don't think it went thru.
Thanks

They were taking orders to be picked up at the show. You might ask if they can ship from the show.

I went to the show yesterday and today. All I can say is wow! It was spectacular. The displays were awesome. A lot of work went into it. The vendor sales were also very nice. You can tell people really put a lot of work into it.

To everyone who participated I would like to say well done!

Back