Hangianums for sale in Florida

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know the quote "Good things come to those who wait"???

Well, Abraham Lincoln made a slight modification that is most appropriate:

"Good things come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle." :) Good job Abe.

-Ernie

:evil:I've been a bad boy; Two for me

I would say
you are the MAN, the early bird.
Leo the on time bird.
And since I am now typically the late bird after being the early bird with so many dying kovachii flasks . I was agonizing over the fact that Odom described the flower is with a little red at the center and not a red flower. Consequencely I got Zipilly none.
Will have to wait to see between the two of you, Leo or you will win the blooming race

They're here :clap:

My order was delivered today. Both plants look good and have a 9-10" leaf span. Pictures to follow.

The hangianums are potted in a very fine mix like a potting mix with half the pot filled with peanuts.

Attachments

• paphhangianum.jpg
    paphhangianum.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 58
Those are some great looking plants! If they were mine, and they came in some odd mix like that, I'd repot immediately into something I was familiar with.

-Ernie

Guilty? Nope, we all had an equal opportunity.

You are welcome to come get them, just ask these guys if you can have one :poke:

Ernie, I agree with your recommendation. I think what I will take from how they are potted now is that hangianum doesn't like to stay wet.

I'll post pictures when they bloom

Gary

Rose, when we get to his yard, you hold this bag of pork chops, see! I'll go in while you distract the small puppies; yeah, that's the ticket!

Rose, when we get to his yard, you hold this bag of pork chops, see! I'll go in while you distract the small puppies; yeah, that's the ticket!

Bag? :rollhappy:

Better bring a shopping cart! Mastiffs can weigh as much as 250 lbs.

(And no, they are not mine, but they worked well in the response)

Back