Hangianums for sale in Florida

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Bob, Did you ask about the paperwork? or how they came by them? I just called and got a answer machine:(

In my opinion, the only way to get the law fixed is to ignore the one you don't like. If enough people ignore it, they will have to give up and go away. Eventually the rules will get re-written. But this is only my opinion.

I agree. There is nothing "immoral" about getting "illegal" seed-propagated plants such as these.

Well a smart guy or gal with money would buy all that they have. then sell them for double or more the money though Ebay maybe

Well a smart guy or gal with money would buy all that they have. then sell them for double or more the money though Ebay maybe

I'd say USFW would trouble the source with many plants and not the hobbyist with a couple. If someone were to buy a bunch from them then resell in plain sight, they'd make themself the big red spot in the middle of the dart board IMO.

-Ernie

I'd say USFW would trouble the source with many plants and not the hobbyist with a couple. If someone were to buy a bunch from them then resell in plain sight, they'd make themself the big red spot in the middle of the dart board IMO.

-Ernie

He means to buy them from Odom Orchids, then resell later (not to import a whole bunch then resell)

-Ernie

I don't think it is highly profitable to buy these in bulk then resell later, since the price is already at 40.00, not counting shipping, one may not make much in reselling.

If they blooming out "RED" , do post a photo, I will kick myself for not buying them:rollhappy::rollhappy:
Oh by the way, either someone took your advice or a lot of slippertalk fellows come ru..u..u..u..ning to Odom's Orchid door, for I do not see the plants listed anymore.

Oh you guys are just saying that to get the jump on me!:rollhappy:

If they blooming out "RED" , do post a photo, I will kick myself for not buying them:rollhappy::rollhappy:
Oh by the way, either someone took your advice or a lot of slippertalk fellows come ru..u..u..u..ning to Odom's Orchid door, for I do not see the plants listed anymore.
Interesting Hien, They soild like "hot Cakes" or something else got "Hot":evil:

Interesting Hien, They soild like "hot Cakes" or something else got "Hot":evil:
Should the two of us:D:D venture enough to assume that a year from now , we will be seeing a lot of hangianum photos posted by our fellow members?:clap::drool::clap:

:evil: I got my order confirmation, didn't you? :poke:
Only bought one.

That proves the conventional wisdom should always be followed
-Early bird gets the worm (maybe one or two, possibly many more)
-On time bird still get may be one worm or a left over tattered one
-Late arrival bird get zip for being slow
:D

we will be seeing a lot of hangianum photos posted by our fellow members

This all seems quite competitive. Maybe there should be a contest to see who blooms one first :clap:.

Susan

Latest posts

Back