Gryffy and Shadow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nikv

Here is a photo that I managed to capture yesteday. It is Gryffindor on the left and Shadow on the right. This is one of the rare moments when the two of them aren't fighting over the sunny spot by the window.

Gryff_and_Shadow.jpg

Shadow is one of those cats who always hides when company comes over, so it's nice to be able to get a photo of her. She's very camera shy.

Best Regards,
Nik

Very pretty cats Nik!! I like cats!! :) :) Some day I would like to have a few Savannah Cats (F1s). When full grown they get about 30 pounds.

The one on the right reminds me of Grisou, a cat that died six years ago. Every time I came back from work, he would go berserk with hapiness and make such a raucous that my three other cats had to come and see what the heck it was all about. Thanks for reminding me of him.

Very cool cats! I love cats,too! They are so rightous in their attitude! Shadow doesn't appear bothered at all by Gryff's stare and trumps with her " Gryff,I am ignoring you, you commoner" look!
Shiva- I am sorry for your loss! It is always hard to lose a pet.

Latest posts

Back