What caught my eye this year

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, John M, that Gloria Naugle was In my mind as well but I didn’t mention it as I knew it was more than a year ago. Another I would have mentioned but I knew was also more than a year ago was your Dollgoldi ‘Charlie’.

Surely my Nepalese photos must be more than a year ago as well. They must be as I am getting itchy feet and planning my next trek. :)

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17725&highlight=Dollgoldi
16608.jpg

WOW!!! What a great thread to read for any newcomer! I can't wait for more pictures! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, John M, that Gloria Naugle was In my mind as well but I didn’t mention it as I knew it was more than a year ago. Another I would have mentioned but I knew was also more than a year ago was your Dollgoldi ‘Charlie’.

I'm afraid that I didn't worry about when my favourites were posted. I was just thinking of what I liked. Of course, one of the plants that I LOVED was your dianthum; but, I didn't list it because it had already been featured. However, I forgot to mention it. It is SPECTACULAR! It's got the best colour and I've enjoyed drooling over the photos once again!

Back