Eric goes to 19th WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're lucky they didn't have a mouse trap waiting under there. I think you were pretty adventurous to bring that flashlight to go under the tables. If Glen Decker caught me doing that he might give me a kick! :D I'll bring my maglight to the next show though.

There were some Neo's for $180/ea. and there may have been some others that were higher. I'll post a photo later.
Sorry this took so long. I wish I had time to look at the book they had for sale.
P1230046.jpg

P1230044.jpg

You're lucky they didn't have a mouse trap waiting under there. I think you were pretty adventurous to bring that flashlight to go under the tables. If Glen Decker caught me doing that he might give me a kick! :D I'll bring my maglight to the next show though.

It is so true, all the sellers always manage to hide more stuffs under the table.

My lips are sealed on that BACKROOM topic:D
wait a minute I mean to use this one::ninja:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sob::sob::sob:

edit (I've looked at the original comment again and I dont know if it is as dirty as I thought. Ugh, mind in the gutter. Still got a good laugh.)

Hien and Eric M. know that, at least at the GNYOS, the best [rarest :wink:] plants are sold in the back storage rooms away from the tables!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sob::sob::sob:

edit (I've looked at the original comment again and I dont know if it is as dirty as I thought. Ugh, mind in the gutter. Still got a good laugh.)

Your mind is working fine:clap::clap::clap: Most of the peoples from Vietnam love to say things with double meanings. The fun is in decoding all the various shades of what they say.
I remember my mom always came home from seeing her friends, and a few days later, she would suddenly saying something like:
"OH, SO THAT WAS WHAT SO & SO SAYING';)

Latest posts

Back