Eric goes to 19th WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally tracked them( the docs) down at a place called Wilmington, Ohio three hours ago.They now left there, and nobody wants to or can tell me anything more. I dont even know how far that is from Miami, and if they are indeed on their way there. I have to phone her in half an hour and give her this news.

Yikes, :confused:
Ohio is about 1,000 miles north of Miami, though there is a 'miami' in ohio I believe.

me out of control...well maybe...:rollhappy: I just spoke to Glen and he replaced the Bulbos that didn't come with preorder with what he described as cool and very rare species. I had just heard that Balough, the International book seller has one of the books I wanted for 20% off of published price. I called Glen to see if there was any money left in my envelope to get a copy of Ochids of Borneo Vol. 2 (Bulbophyllum)

The Bulbos only cost me what 2 awarded divisions of a couple of roth primaries would have run me. Now I will again have to resave for those divisions. I might as well forget about the d SLR I wanted.

Seems that when I post at this stage its only negative or to critisize and poor Eric opened the way. Documents was delivered, 15 minutes after meeting started. But it was delivered.

Jennifer went mad and bought paphs and phrags, including two preordered Sanderianums from Michael-san, and now there is a problem. Phytos cant be issued........

CWT, leave them [the plants you can't get the paperwork for] w/ somebody or trade them for something you can bring back.

And, Yes Ron, a wall of bulbos. I LMAO when I read your list. I picked up about 8-9 Pleuros and 5 jewel orchids, including an alba one from Hoosier I will photo later. The guys from Jumbo orchids I posted above had the catasetums and I think they have some big Florida connection.

Seems that when I post at this stage its only negative or to critisize and poor Eric opened the way. Documents was delivered, 15 minutes after meeting started. But it was delivered.

Jennifer went mad and bought paphs and phrags, including two preordered Sanderianums from Michael-san, and now there is a problem. Phytos cant be issued........

Oh no! What now?!
Glad the docs got there...

I'm working this weekend on a power point presentation (no, I don't know the program) for our show and I know it isn't the WOC but still...I can commiserate on that end.

The phytos tho - what's up with that? Michael-san got them in...

Maybe we must start a collection in your country. Well see what happens, I'll keep you posted. Few otherthings on our minds today.

Or a fundraisng auction...

Eric you don't have the personality to stay anonymous for too long :rollhappy: Eric, Did you cry me a river ???? I saw Frank Smith's besseae River.

Here is the list of thing Glen was to pick up for me. Did you say a wall of Bulbos :clap:

Here is what I preordered but I know there are a few on this list that won't be coming, including the pustulatum. Plus there is another $100 in Bulbos that is for a friend that isn't on this list.

Bulb.wendlandianum
Bulb.virescens
Bulb.vinaceum
Bulb.uniflorum
Bulb.sukhakulii
Bulb.tjadasmalangensis
Bulb.subumbellatum
Bulb.stormii
Bulb.spp (Pen.M'sia)
Bulb.singaporeanum
Bulb.rogusum
Bulb.refractilingue
Bulb.pustulatum
Bulb.psittiglossum
Bulb.planibulbe
Bulb.pahudii
Bulb.ornithorhycum 'Borneo'
Bulb.orectopetalum
Bulb.microchillum
Bulb.mandibulare
Bulb.macrochilum (Borneo)
Bulb.lumbriciforme
Bulb.longissimum
Bulb.longsepalum
Bulb.lasianthum
Bulb.habrotinum
Bulb.gracillum
Bulb.fritillariiflorum
Bulb.evansii
Bulb.ecornutum
Bulb.dayanum
Bulb.cruentum
Bulb.cornutum
Bulb.cameronense
Bulb.brastagiense 'Borneo'
Bulb.binnendijkii
Bulb.abbreviatum (Pen.M'sia)

Sick Ron, just SICK!

I love it! :evil:

Eric

Good thing I did go under the table with my flashlight, this is one of the things I found and got.

Ramon:)

2229732304_308648ef7a_b.jpg

In-Charm Bowlder

Ramon,
That is really nice!!!
Now I see it was definitely worth examine every single plant under the In-Charm tables :)

Back