• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deal of the Day

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglejim

Reaction score
Chuck Acker has some of his phlaskies half off I see- just the ones that are "ready". Some won't take up much room. Oh my, get to the feeding frenzy.That's a steal.

Chuck's also got an awesome, mature, multigrowth Schroderae for sale too. It was awarded as Sedenii 'Penn Valley' AM/AOS; but, is obviously Schroderae. He says it's very vigorous. The photo he provides shows a spectacular plant with wonderful flowers! At $150, it's a deal for such a nice piece of this famous plant. Click on the "Divisions, premium plants" page and scroll down. http://www.flasksbychuckacker.com/

Hmm I contacted him recently about kolopakingii 'Riopelle' and he has a division that will bloom this spring not listed on the website. Only a few thousand $ out of my price range... So I settled for one of it's selfings.

Thanks for the heads up btw!

I know, the ones I bought from this list are really growing nicely, but I would have flipped out with these prices. :drool:

Latest posts

Back