• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale kovachii seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have some kovachii seedlings that I am willing to sell at very reasonable prices.

The plants are from Chuck Acker and the four on the left are cross CA735 (2021), and the four on the right are cross CA874 (2022). I believe 735 used his most colorful Pks and CA874 was with his flattest Pks. CA735 has longer, thinner leaves, much like my largest kovachii, which has excellent flowers. All have good roots and the leaves are healthy and in good shape.

I will sell one of each cross for $60 total, including USPS Priority shipping. I ship bare root, to confirm condition. Paypal or old fashion checks are good. US 48 only. If you are interested, send PM. Thanks.

The seedling are the ones in the first photo, and the mature kovachii with thin leaves is in the second photo.

Mikeseedlings.jpgoldest.jpg

The seedling are the one in the first photo, and the mature kovachii with thin leaves is in the second photo.

Last edited:
Back