• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sold- thank you

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all,

As some of you know, I have been on the fence the last few years about whether to stay strictly a hobbyist, or branch out a bit further with my occasional show/lecture sales to make a second career of selling orchids at the very high end on a small scale as a side- and eventually retirement- income.

With recent events, I finally decided to accept an opportunity to purchase a significant parcel of first rate Paph inventory from one of the several highly regarded vendors that has closed their doors in the past year. I am not yet decided on long term plans, but at the very least I will continue as a hobbyist- so either as a hobbyist or a professional, this was too good to pass up.

That means that in the short term, I need to free up a lot of precious space. I have wholesaled off all of my Cattleya alliance compots, and a fellow local vendor is going to take the rest of my odds and ends next Friday on consignment.

There are two parcels in there which I wanted to offer here in case anyone is interested. They are better than your average plants to take to shows and so here is a shot at them at what I think is a steal of a price,

1. SOLD

2. SOLD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back