Crossed one off the wishlist today

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually no. Wholesale price is a secret. :)
Our wholesale prices are available to anyone.....who drives a truck down once a week.
JC
Available where John? I live very close to you guys, can I just visit and pick some plants for a wholesale price? Geez, I will be there every month.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The one posted here was purchased at the SF Flower Market at one of the outside stores. A lot of our plants are also available at Brookside in Menlo Park/Palo Alto.
I can offer the same price as the person paid at the Market but the plant is sellers choice. Wholesale pricing is available to those who fill their truck weekly -- that is what I had meant.
Still a bargain for a roth in bloom for $45-50, I think!
Our greenhouses are in Castroville which is about 2 hours South of SF.
If anyone would like to visit, they can e-mail me for an appointment. [email protected]
JC

Available where John? I live very close to you guys, can I just visit and pick some plants for a wholesale price? Geez, I will be there every month.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The one posted here was purchased at the SF Flower Market at one of the outside stores. A lot of our plants are also available at Brookside in Menlo Park/Palo Alto.
I can offer the same price as the person paid at the Market but the plant is sellers choice. Wholesale pricing is available to those who fill their truck weekly -- that is what I had meant.
Still a bargain for a roth in bloom for $45-50, I think!
Our greenhouses are in Castroville which is about 2 hours South of SF.
If anyone would like to visit, they can e-mail me for an appointment. [email protected]
JC

Who wants to take a field trip?

But first I would need to lock my credit cards away.

Wow.... lucky buyer.
That is on my wishlist too but too difficult to get it cheap here unless it is a hybrid.

Tien - Welcome back! Good pick on that Roth. When I saw the Roth on flicker I thought to myself "this person....wait a second....her handle looks familiar"

Then the light bulb went off!

You and John coming out of the woodworks. You two need to pop by more often!

Gego--Yes, a Saturday or Sunday would work great. Saturdays for me are tough until early September. Sundays I'm more flexible with.

Marco--Thanks! I lost a lot of plants a few years back and picked up a couple of other hobbies. It seems like everything I like to do is time consuming. Recently, I started buying more plants to fill up my space and visiting with old friends.

Latest posts

Back