As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so its not the most "happy" pic, but it's really odd taking pictures of yourself. Well, I thought so....

PIX_95.jpg

wow.. it's amazing... you look like the twin brother of a friend of mine in madrid.....

wow.. it's amazing... you look like the twin brother of a friend of mine in madrid.....

Im dying to see him now...makes you wonder Does your doppelganger look just like you?

Never been to Madrid, not yet at least. Been to Barcelona twice and Ibiza, I didn't see him there. :D

Yes, Grand Canyon! Even though there were no orchids on this trip,
Jada, our pilot, made up for it.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Im dying to see him now...makes you wonder Does your doppelganger look just like you?

Never been to Madrid, not yet at least. Been to Barcelona twice and Ibiza, I didn't see him there. :D

Scooby.... I am trying to get permission from my Friend to post a picture of him here... but no way... he does not want :(

I will keep trying ;)

hey, I was just wondering, but if we have both administratrixes on one coast, isn't it possible that might trigger the 'big one', and half of california will slide into the ocean? we've got things well balanced right now (slight attempt at humor...)

Back