6 months into my first deflasking...how am I doing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great, and can't wait to see the bloom pics soon! You've got to tell us what you've been doing... ;)

David

Thanks for the well wishes :). I'm okay now. Two kidney stones ( passed one in the middle of singing the "alleluia" from Mozart's "Exsultate, Jubilate", because apparently my body thought it just wasn't hard enough when I sang it healthy), and a vicious throat infection that covered my whole mouth & throat in ulcers that I caught right after clerking the SEPOS show. I couldn't eat anything but chicken broth for a good two weeks & lost about 10 lbs.

Reading back through this thread and saw this! Hope you are still well, AND I'm thrilled to see another classical musician that grows slippers! I'm a pianist (mainly) but also a operatic baritone on the side...that Mozart "ain't easy!!"

David

Reading back through this thread and saw this! Hope you are still well, AND I'm thrilled to see another classical musician that grows slippers! I'm a pianist (mainly) but also a operatic baritone on the side...that Mozart "ain't easy!!"

David

Another pianist here although I have only taken it up quite late (three years ago). It is the hardest thing I have ever done. I even gave my first performance last week. It was nerve wracking and I made a few minor mistakes but I got through it. It is tough playing on a new piano with a different sound, action and look. Currently working on 'Canon in D'. I'm up to the really fast bit which is testing me out. :)

1449803265037.jpg
If I had to wager which of the 5 in spike will have the best flower...

Nice to see all these classical musicians here! And David, learning piano never stops....Performing on other pianos is always an adventure, but it's just what we do!

David

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/tnyr5/kk-kb-****-list-1-lg.jpg Oh, yes, Eric, I forgot. You are on the list.

Back