Your "To get list" - What is it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have a rather small wish list:

-Paph. rungsuriyanum
-division of a Phrag. Acker's Classic

NYEric, are you getting a flasklet of 5plants of stonei album?

And if ever someone makes the cross between paph. canhii x philippinense, I want that too :)

How big are you thinking? I have one that badly needs remounting and I think I can probably send you 10+ growths with at least two leads, assuming it hasn't self-divided too excessively under all the moss and algae growth. It'll take me 8 or 9 days to get to it, though, as right now I'm up to my freaking eyeballs in the bitter fruits of my perpetual stupid procrastination. :eek:
That's not real big but any advice how to not kill it would be appreciated.

My Wish List

-A couple Blooming Size or Near Blooming Size Paph. Sanderianums

phragmipedium:

-
-A Blooming Size or Near Blooming Size Phrag. Kovachii

-
-Phrag. Kovachii Hybrids I don't have
You could be broke very easily! :eek:

NYEric, are you getting a flasklet of 5plants of stonei album?
:)
Yes, this summer.

That's not real big but any advice how to not kill it would be appreciated.

Yeah, not huge for the species but it's been a slow grower for me. I'll let you know the actual size once I get in there and clean it up, hard to tell right now with the moss overgrowth.

I grow Isabelia virginalis next to Isa. pulchella in bright shade, both mounted and watered most days March-Nov, 2-3x/wk or sometimes less Dec-Feb. Temps occasionally go as low as 35 F on winter nights and as high as 100+ F in the summer, more typical range is 45-70 F nights and 55-95 F days throughout most of the year. Humidity stays high most of the time and there's always some air movement, if usually less than I'd like. pulchella is doing great with this culture, virginalis I think wants more light or to dry out a little more between waterings.

Actually right now I'd like spiranthes sinensis, Aussie terrestrials and a place to grow them and phal maculata flava :) plus any blooming phrag that's not gigundo and nice flowers

Oh; also lots of disas and a place to grow them plus some Hawaiian tree ferns and a place to grow 'them'! (Fred, I need to come visit for awhile!)

Hmm, I checked that site, hard to find where they are but I don't think it's in the us
There was a nursery I think I found in California that only listed a few plants for sale and one of them was s. sinensis.

Arirang Orchids California. ... if you buy the last two pots, share one with me! :D

Also ten shin who vends at many shows lists it on their import lists; but in their picture gallery for sinensis it doesn't show any color. The whole point of this species is its amazing color! :)

I'm hoping to eventually get a Calopogon Tuberosus, some Lilium Catesbaei, and my new top of the list is Dioscorea elephantipes

Funny, I have one for you. :) If/when I see you Saturday I'll bring it.

If there's just the one and it's doing well where it is, then you can hang on to it. I am pretty busy and not looking to take on more at the moment but Ty!
Btw the ponerorchis from that group are mostly alive; 7 came up and have little leaves

My 'to get' list has many on it.....I'd love to have all my big, beautiful multis back. I miss all my roths, sandies, kolos, phils..........:sob: